Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 4, 2010

4 jan#4 Bridge building activity-Debrief 2 personal reflection

I think that my group did work pretty well, there were not that many arguments especially when we were planning. However, during the construction of the bridge not all of the members were working, some were slacking. We did interact between each other but not all of them were listening. I learnt that I am probably a democratic leader. I was a bit worried about communication in the group because it was a new group but after working with them, I got over it.

1 comment:

  1. Arthur, being a democratic leader does entail listening to the ideas from the team but it also means carrying through the ideas to fruition.

    What do you think being an inclusive leader means?

    ReplyDelete